» » » Birmingham vs Middlesbrough Predictions 04.10.2019

Birmingham vs Middlesbrough Predictions 04.10.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
04 Oct 19:45 Birmingham v Middlesbrough
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
04 Oct 19:45 Birmingham v Middlesbrough 41 31 28 52 48 49 51
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 2 Draw No Bet | Odds: 2.10
Birmingham welcome Middlesbrough for a Championship match on . Read on for our Birmingham v Middlesbrough Prediction and Betting Tips.

Birmingham are 2.43 to win at home against Middlesbrough, who are 3.26 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.28 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Birmingham has a 41% chance of winning while Middlesbrough's success is an estimated 28% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Birmingham vs Middlesbrough Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Middlesbrough have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 4 matches against Birmingham in all competitions.

Middlesbrough have won their last 4 matches against Birmingham in all competitions.

Birmingham have lost their last 3 matches (Championship).
Our Betting Tip:
2 Draw No Bet @ 2.10
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Birmingham vs Middlesbrough
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

14 Nov 20:45 Portugal v Lithuania
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 Portugal v Lithuania 76 19 5 74 26 40 60 W1 & Over 3.5
Pick: W1 & Over 3.5 | Odds: 1.54
14 Nov 20:45 Czech Republic v Kosovo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 Czech Republic v Kosovo 53 22 25 62 38 47 53 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.55
14 Nov 20:45 France v Moldova
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 France v Moldova 81 14 5 80 20 30 70 Under 4.5
Pick: Under 4.5 | Odds: 1.93
15 Nov 18:00 Armenia v Greece
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15 Nov 18:00 Armenia v Greece 43 23 34 53 47 49 51 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.84
View More Betting Tips ⋙