Amiens vs Marseille Predictions 04.10.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
19:45 Amiens v Marseille
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Amiens v Marseille 25 33 42 60 40 58 42
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Away Over 1.5 | Odds: 2.37
Amiens welcome Marseille for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Amiens v Marseille Prediction and Betting Tips.

Amiens are 3.24 to win at home against Marseille, who are 2.37 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.42 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Amiens has a 25% chance of winning while Marseille's success is an estimated 42% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 33 per cent.

Amiens vs Marseille Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Over half (12) of Amiens’ last 23 home league games have produced a goalless first half.

Five of Marseille’s last six L1 away games have produced a draw at half-time.

However, none of the eight previous league H2Hs have ended in a stalemate.

Marseille are the only team who have a 100% win percentage against Amiens in Ligue 1 (4 wins in 4 games). Amiens are also the only current Ligue 1 team to never win at least once against Marseille in the top-flight.

Marseille have scored at least 2 goals in their last 4 matches against Amiens in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
Away Over 1.5 @ 2.37
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Amiens vs Marseille
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Amiens vs Marseille Predictions 04.10.2019