Lazio vs Rennes Predictions 03.10.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
20:00 Lazio v Rennes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Lazio v Rennes 54 27 19 50 50 48 52
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Lazio -1.0 AH | Odds: 1.89
Lazio welcome Rennes for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Lazio v Rennes Prediction and Betting Tips.


Lazio are 1.57 to win at home against Rennes, who are 6.25 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.40 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Lazio has a 54% chance of winning while Rennes's success is an estimated 19% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Lazio vs Rennes Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Lazio have won two of their last three matches.

Rennes have failed to win any of their last six league or cup matches.

Lazio have kept clean sheets in two of their last three matches.

Rennes have failed to score in two of their last three away games.

Lazio are unbeaten at home this season, picking up two wins and a draw.

Rennes have failed to win any of their last three away games.
Our Betting Tip:
Lazio -1.0 AH @ 1.89
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Lazio vs Rennes
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Lazio vs Rennes Predictions 03.10.2019