Lille vs Chelsea Predictions 02.10.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
20:00 Lille v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Lille v Chelsea 34 26 40 70 30 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Away Over 1.5 | Odds: 1.97
Lille welcome Chelsea for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Lille v Chelsea Prediction and Betting Tips.

Lille are 3.78 to win at home against Chelsea, who are 2.07 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.64 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Lille has a 34% chance of winning while Chelsea's success is an estimated 40% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Lille vs Chelsea Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Lille have failed to score in their last 3 matches (UEFA Champions League).

Lille have lost their last 3 matches (UEFA Champions League).

Lille will be the fifth different French opponent that Chelsea have faced in European competition, with each of those 16 matches coming in the Champions League (W5 D5 L6).

Neither of Chelsea’s last two away wins have seen them win both halves.

Chelsea have won over half of their last 12 UCL group stage away games played as top seeds (W7, D2, L3).
Our Betting Tip:
Away Over 1.5 @ 1.97
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Lille vs Chelsea
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Lille vs Chelsea Predictions 02.10.2019