Slavia Praha vs Dortmund Predictions 02.10.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
17:55 Slavia Prague v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:55 Slavia Prague v Dortmund 23 20 57 66 34 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X | Odds: 1.98
Slavia Prague welcome Dortmund for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Slavia Prague v Dortmund Prediction and Betting Tips.

Slavia Prague are 4.06 to win at home against Dortmund, who are 1.95 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.80 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Slavia Prague has a 23% chance of winning while Dortmund's success is an estimated 57% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

Slavia Prague vs Dortmund Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Slavia have scored an average of 2.09 goals in the league this term.

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Slavia Prague's last 7 games (UEFA Champions League).

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Borussia Dortmund's last 6 games (UEFA Champions League).

Borussia Dortmund have won both of their Champions League meetings with Czech Republic based teams, winning twice versus Sparta Prague (4-1 in October 1997 and 3-0 in December 1997).
Our Betting Tip:
1X @ 1.98
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Slavia Prague vs Dortmund
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Slavia Praha vs Dortmund Predictions 02.10.2019