Galatasaray vs Paris SG Predictions 01.10.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
20:00 Galatasaray v Paris SG
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Galatasaray v Paris SG 20 19 61 63 37 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS - No | Odds: 1.98
Galatasaray welcome Paris SG for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Galatasaray v Paris SG Prediction and Betting Tips.

Galatasaray are 10.50 to win at home against Paris SG, who are 1.33 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.80 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Galatasaray has a 20% chance of winning while Paris SG's success is an estimated 61% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 19 per cent.

Galatasaray vs Paris SG Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

At least one side has failed to score in six of Galatasaray’s last seven UCL fixtures.

Nine of PSG’s last 12 UCL away games have featured over 3.5 goals.

Three of the four competitive H2Hs have seen the home side on the day score over 1.5 first-half goals.

This will be the fifth match between Galatasaray and Paris Saint Germain in European competition, with each side winning twice – once in the Cup Winners’ Cup and once in the Champions League.

Galatasaray have failed to find the net in five of their last six Champions League matches, as many as in their previous 17 games in the competition.
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS - No @ 1.98
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Galatasaray vs Paris SG
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Galatasaray vs Paris SG Predictions 01.10.2019