Atalanta vs Shakhter Donetsk Predictions 01.10.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
17:55 Atalanta v Shakhtar Donetsk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:55 Atalanta v Shakhtar Donetsk 50 23 27 61 39 53 47
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.73
Atalanta welcome Shakhtar Donetsk for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Atalanta v Shakhtar Donetsk Prediction and Betting Tips.


Atalanta are 1.87 to win at home against Shakhtar Donetsk, who are 4.10 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.10 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Atalanta has a 50% chance of winning while Shakhtar Donetsk's success is an estimated 27% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

Atalanta vs Shakhtar Donetsk Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

This will be the first ever competitive meeting between Atalanta and Shakhtar Donetsk.

Shakhtar haven’t kept a clean sheet in a CL away match since August 2015, conceding at least twice in eight of 11 games hence.

Shakhtar have conceded 30 goals in their 11 visits to Italy, conceding over 1.5 goals in eight of those trips.

Shakhtar have conceded at least 2 goals in 6 of their last 7 matches (UEFA Champions League).
Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.73
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Atalanta vs Shakhtar Donetsk
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Atalanta vs Shakhter Donetsk Predictions 01.10.2019