Juventus vs Bayer Leverkusen Predictions 01.10.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
20:00 Juventus v Bayer Leverkusen
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Juventus v Bayer Leverkusen 53 23 24 69 31 68 32
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Home Over 2.0 | Odds: 2.04
Juventus welcome Bayer Leverkusen for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Juventus v Bayer Leverkusen Prediction and Betting Tips.

Juventus are 1.54 to win at home against Bayer Leverkusen, who are 7.10 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.32 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Juventus has a 53% chance of winning while Bayer Leverkusen's success is an estimated 24% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

Juventus vs Bayer Leverkusen Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Juventus have won just one of their last five home matches against German opponents (D2, L2).

Leverkusen have lost only two of their last 11 European away games (W4, D5).

There’s been over 1.5 first-half goals in three of Juventus’ last six competitive games.

Bayer Leverkusen have only won twice in 10 Champions League encounters with Italian opposition (W2 D4 L4), while they are winless on the road in five such matches (D2 L3).

12 of the last 14 UEFA Champions League goals conceded by Juventus have been in the second half of matches, with eight of those coming in the final 20 minutes of matches.
Our Betting Tip:
Home Over 2.0 @ 2.04
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Juventus vs Bayer Leverkusen
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Juventus vs Bayer Leverkusen Predictions 01.10.2019