Helsingborg vs Kalmar FF Predictions and Tips 30.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
18:00 Helsingborg v Kalmar
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Helsingborg v Kalmar 45 26 29 53 47 56 44
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.78
Helsingborg welcome Kalmar for a Sweden Allsvenskan match on . Read on for our Helsingborg v Kalmar Prediction and Betting Tips.


Helsingborg are 2.37 to win at home against Kalmar, who are 3.15 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.24 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Helsingborg has a 45% chance of winning while Kalmar's success is an estimated 29% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Helsingborg vs Kalmar Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.78
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Helsingborg vs Kalmar
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Helsingborg vs Kalmar FF Predictions and Tips 30.09.2019