Hannover vs Nurnberg Predictions and Tips 30.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-4
19:30 Hannover v Nurnberg
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:30 Hannover v Nurnberg 42 30 28 52 48 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1 Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.58
Hannover welcome Nurnberg for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Hannover v Nurnberg Prediction and Betting Tips.


Hannover are 2.22 to win at home against Nurnberg, who are 3.12 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.62 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Hannover has a 42% chance of winning while Nurnberg's success is an estimated 28% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Hannover vs Nurnberg Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
1 Draw No Bet @ 1.58
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Hannover vs Nurnberg
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Hannover vs Nurnberg Predictions and Tips 30.09.2019