» » » Parma vs Torino Predictions and Tips 30.09.2019

Parma vs Torino Predictions and Tips 30.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-2
19:45 Parma v Torino
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Parma v Torino 34 31 35 51 49 54 46
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Away Or Draw (X2) | Odds: 1.39
Parma welcome Torino for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Parma v Torino Prediction and Betting Tips.

Parma are 3.32 to win at home against Torino, who are 2.38 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.32 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Parma has a 34% chance of winning while Torino's success is an estimated 35% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Parma vs Torino Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Away Or Draw (X2) @ 1.39
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Parma vs Torino
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram