Manchester United vs Arsenal Predictions and Tips 30.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
20:00 Man United v Arsenal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Man United v Arsenal 40 33 27 57 43 57 43
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 & Under 3.5 | Odds: 2.18
Man United welcome Arsenal for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Man United v Arsenal Prediction and Betting Tips.


Man United are 2.53 to win at home against Arsenal, who are 2.95 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.50 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Man United has a 40% chance of winning while Arsenal's success is an estimated 27% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 33 per cent.

Man United vs Arsenal Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Arsenal have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches (Premier League).

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 8 of Man Utd's last 10 games (Premier League).
Our Betting Tip:
X2 & Under 3.5 @ 2.18
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Man United vs Arsenal
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Manchester United vs Arsenal Predictions and Tips 30.09.2019