Feyenoord vs Twente Predictions 29.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 5-1
15:45 Feyenoord v Twente
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:45 Feyenoord v Twente 52 24 24 77 23 63 27
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Away +1.5 Handicap | Odds: 1.85
Feyenoord welcome Twente for a Eredivisie match on . Read on for our Feyenoord v Twente Prediction and Betting Tips.

Feyenoord are 1.42 to win at home against Twente, who are 6.75 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.15 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Feyenoord has a 52% chance of winning while Twente's success is an estimated 24% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Feyenoord vs Twente Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Away +1.5 Handicap @ 1.85
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Feyenoord vs Twente
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Feyenoord vs Twente Predictions 29.09.2019