» » » Rio Ave vs FC Porto Predictions 29.09.2019

Rio Ave vs FC Porto Predictions 29.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
20:00 Rio Ave v FC Porto
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Rio Ave v FC Porto 22 27 51 66 34 61 39
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.72

Rio Ave welcome FC Porto for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Rio Ave v FC Porto Prediction and Betting Tips.

Rio Ave are 5.25 to win at home against FC Porto, who are 1.59 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.40 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Rio Ave has a 22% chance of winning while FC Porto's success is an estimated 51% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Rio Ave vs FC Porto Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.72
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Rio Ave vs FC Porto
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram