Eibar vs Celta Vigo Predictions 29.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
13:00 Eibar v Celta
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
13:00 Eibar v Celta 44 36 20 50 50 56 44
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.89

Eibar welcome Celta for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Eibar v Celta Prediction and Betting Tips.


Eibar are 2.33 to win at home against Celta, who are 3.28 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.48 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Eibar has a 44% chance of winning while Celta's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 36 per cent.

Eibar vs Celta Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.89
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Eibar vs Celta
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Eibar vs Celta Vigo Predictions 29.09.2019