Sevilla vs Real Sociedad Predictions 29.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-2
20:00 Sevilla v Real Sociedad
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Sevilla v Real Sociedad 47 26 27 51 49 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 1.95

Sevilla welcome Real Sociedad for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Sevilla v Real Sociedad Prediction and Betting Tips.


Sevilla are 1.92 to win at home against Real Sociedad, who are 4.44 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.62 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Sevilla has a 47% chance of winning while Real Sociedad's success is an estimated 27% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Sevilla vs Real Sociedad Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 1.95
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sevilla vs Real Sociedad
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Sevilla vs Real Sociedad Predictions 29.09.2019