» » » Sampdoria vs Inter Milan Predictions and Tips 28.09.2019

Sampdoria vs Inter Milan Predictions and Tips 28.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-3
17:00 Sampdoria v Inter Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17:00 Sampdoria v Inter Milan 20 23 57 51 49 51 49
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.70
Sampdoria welcome Inter Milan for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Sampdoria v Inter Milan Prediction and Betting Tips.

Sampdoria are 5.25 to win at home against Inter Milan, who are 1.69 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.20 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Sampdoria has a 20% chance of winning while Inter Milan's success is an estimated 57% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

Sampdoria vs Inter Milan Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Excluding draws, the team that has scored first has won Sampdoria’s last 23 SA games.

Inter have won their last 6 matches (Serie A).

Inter have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches (Serie A).

Inter have won their last 4 matches against Sampdoria in all competitions.

There’s been over 9.5 corners per game in four of Inter’s five SA matches.
Our Betting Tip:
W2 @ 1.70
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sampdoria vs Inter Milan
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram