RB Leipzig vs Schalke 04 Predictions and Tips 28.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-3
14:30 RB Leipzig v Schalke 04
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
14:30 RB Leipzig v Schalke 04 48 28 24 61 39 64 36
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Home Over 2.0 | Odds: 1.88
RB Leipzig welcome Schalke 04 for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our RB Leipzig v Schalke 04 Prediction and Betting Tips.

RB Leipzig are 1.60 to win at home against Schalke 04, who are 5.45 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.64 odds.

Respectively, a home win for RB Leipzig has a 48% chance of winning while Schalke 04's success is an estimated 24% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

RB Leipzig vs Schalke 04 Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

RasenBallsport Leipzig are undefeated in 20 of their last 21 matches (Bundesliga).

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Schalke's last 4 games (Bundesliga).

There is no current Bundesliga side that FC Schalke 04 average fewer points-per-game against than they do against Leipzig (0.83, same as against Bayern).

With 13 points after five games, Leipzig have made their best ever Bundesliga start. Their previous record was nine points from the opening five matchdays.
Our Betting Tip:
Home Over 2.0 @ 1.88
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on RB Leipzig vs Schalke 04
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » RB Leipzig vs Schalke 04 Predictions and Tips 28.09.2019