Bournemouth vs West Ham Predictions and Tips 28.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
15:00 Bournemouth v West Ham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
15:00 Bournemouth v West Ham 37 32 31 61 39 61 39
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.86
Bournemouth welcome West Ham for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Bournemouth v West Ham Prediction and Betting Tips.


Bournemouth are 2.56 to win at home against West Ham, who are 2.84 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.62 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Bournemouth has a 37% chance of winning while West Ham's success is an estimated 31% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Bournemouth vs West Ham Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

West Ham are undefeated in 9 of their last 10 matches (Premier League).

West Ham have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches (Premier League).

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Bournemouth's last 5 games (Premier League).

Bournemouth have scored at least 2 goals in their last 3 home matches against West Ham in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS & Over 2.5 @ 1.86
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Bournemouth vs West Ham
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Bournemouth vs West Ham Predictions and Tips 28.09.2019