Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid Predictions and Tips 28.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
20:00 Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid 44 32 24 52 48 55 45
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X & Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.88
Atletico Madrid welcome Real Madrid for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Atletico Madrid v Real Madrid Prediction and Betting Tips.


Atletico Madrid are 2.47 to win at home against Real Madrid, who are 3.09 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.38 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Atletico Madrid has a 44% chance of winning while Real Madrid's success is an estimated 24% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Four of Real’s last seven LL away defeats came by at least a two-goal margin.

Atlético Madrid are undefeated at home since February, winning 10 of their last 13 games at home.

Real Madrid have scored at least once away from home in 7 of their previous 8 outings.

Atleti’s last win at home over Real was in their Champions League clash back in May 2017.
Our Betting Tip:
1X & Under 3.5 @ 1.88
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Atletico Madrid vs Real Madrid Predictions and Tips 28.09.2019