» » » Stoke City vs Nottingham Forest Predictions 27.09.2019

Stoke City vs Nottingham Forest Predictions 27.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-3
27 Sep 20:00 Stoke City v Nottingham Forest
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
27 Sep 20:00 Stoke City v Nottingham Forest 29 34 37 68 32 57 43
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 2 DNB | Odds: 2.20
Stoke City welcome Nottingham Forest for a Championship match on . Read on for our Stoke City v Nottingham Forest Prediction and Betting Tips.

Stoke City are 2.40 to win at home against Nottingham Forest, who are 3.28 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.32 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Stoke City has a 29% chance of winning while Nottingham Forest's success is an estimated 37% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 34 per cent.

Stoke City vs Nottingham Forest Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Stoke have lost four of their five matches wherein the opponent scored first (D1). Forest have scored four away goals from the 61st-minute onwards. Stoke have failed to win their last 14 matches (Championship). There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Stoke's last 7 home games (Championship).
Our Betting Tip:
2 DNB @ 2.20
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Stoke City vs Nottingham Forest
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

14 Nov 20:45 Portugal v Lithuania
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 Portugal v Lithuania 76 19 5 74 26 40 60 W1 & Over 3.5
Pick: W1 & Over 3.5 | Odds: 1.54
14 Nov 20:45 Czech Republic v Kosovo
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 Czech Republic v Kosovo 53 22 25 62 38 47 53 W1 & Over 2.5
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.55
14 Nov 20:45 France v Moldova
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
14 Nov 20:45 France v Moldova 81 14 5 80 20 30 70 Under 4.5
Pick: Under 4.5 | Odds: 1.93
15 Nov 18:00 Armenia v Greece
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
15 Nov 18:00 Armenia v Greece 43 23 34 53 47 49 51 BTTS
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.84
View More Betting Tips ⋙