Feyenoord vs AZ Alkmaar Predictions 26.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-3
19:00 Feyenoord v AZ Alkmaar
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Feyenoord v AZ Alkmaar 48 27 25 72 28 70 30
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Home Over 1.5 | Odds: 1.79
Feyenoord welcome AZ Alkmaar for a Eredivisie match on . Read on for our Feyenoord v AZ Alkmaar Prediction and Betting Tips.


Feyenoord are 2.37 to win at home against AZ Alkmaar, who are 3.10 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 2.75 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Feyenoord has a 48% chance of winning while AZ Alkmaar's success is an estimated 25% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Feyenoord vs AZ Alkmaar Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Feyenoord have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 8 home matches against AZ Alkmaar in all competitions.

Feyenoord have scored at least 2 goals in their last 8 home matches against AZ Alkmaar in all competitions.

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 9 of Feyenoord's last 11 home games (Eredivisie).

Both teams scored in four of the last six meetings between these two clubs.

Over 2.5 goals have been produced in five of the duo’s last six encounters.
Our Betting Tip:
Home Over 1.5 @ 1.79
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Feyenoord vs AZ Alkmaar
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Feyenoord vs AZ Alkmaar Predictions 26.09.2019