Sporting vs Rio Ave Predictions 26.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
20:00 Sporting v Rio Ave
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Sporting v Rio Ave 51 24 25 60 40 54 46
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.69
Sporting welcome Rio Ave for a Primeira Liga match on . Read on for our Sporting v Rio Ave Prediction and Betting Tips.


Sporting are 1.69 to win at home against Rio Ave, who are 4.70 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.10 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Sporting has a 51% chance of winning while Rio Ave's success is an estimated 25% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 24 per cent.

Sporting vs Rio Ave Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.69
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sporting vs Rio Ave
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Sporting vs Rio Ave Predictions 26.09.2019