Celta vs Espanyol Predictions 26.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
19:00 Celta v Espanyol
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:00 Celta v Espanyol 48 28 24 56 44 50 50
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 | Odds: 2.04

Celta welcome Espanyol for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Celta v Espanyol Prediction and Betting Tips.


Celta are 1.89 to win at home against Espanyol, who are 4.40 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.74 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Celta has a 48% chance of winning while Espanyol's success is an estimated 24% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Celta vs Espanyol Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Celta Vigo have drawn their last 3 home matches against Espanyol in all competitions.

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Celta Vigo's last 4 games (LaLiga).

Celta de Vigo are winless in their last five games against Espanyol in LaLiga, although four of them ended as draws (L1). Indeed, both teams scored at least one goal in all of those games.

Five of Espanyol’s six goals across their last three LL away wins came in the second half.
Our Betting Tip:
X2 @ 2.04
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Celta vs Espanyol
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Celta vs Espanyol Predictions 26.09.2019