» » » Monaco vs Nice Predictions 24.09.2019

Monaco vs Nice Predictions 24.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
24 Sep 20:00 Monaco v Nice
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
24 Sep 20:00 Monaco v Nice 37 26 37 51 49 51 49
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.85
Monaco welcome Nice for a Ligue 1 match on . Read on for our Monaco v Nice Prediction and Betting Tips.

Monaco are 2.02 to win at home against Nice, who are 4.02 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.60 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Monaco has a 37% chance of winning while Nice's success is an estimated 37% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Monaco vs Nice Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Nice's last 6 games (Ligue 1).

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Monaco's last 3 home games (Ligue 1).

Monaco have failed to win their last 7 matches (Ligue 1).

Each of Nice’s six league matches this season have ended 2-1.

Monaco have the second best xG and second worst xGA in the league this season.
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.85
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Monaco vs Nice
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund 38 33 29 56 44 61 39 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.07
20:00
Lille v Valencia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Lille v Valencia 35 30 35 63 37 59 41 Draw
Pick: Draw | Odds: 3.38
20:00
Benfica v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Benfica v Lyon 44 27 29 62 38 52 48 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona 19 18 63 63 37 43 57 Away -1.5 (2:0) AH
Pick: Away -1.5 (2:0) AH | Odds: 2.21
20:00
Genk v Liverpool
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Genk v Liverpool 18 17 65 72 28 49 51 Home +2.0 AH
Pick: Home +2.0 AH | Odds: 1.66
20:00
Salzburg v Napoli
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Salzburg v Napoli 25 25 50 74 26 64 36 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.60
View More Betting Tips ⋙