» » » Valladolid vs Granada Predictions 24.09.2019

Valladolid vs Granada Predictions 24.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
24 Sep 18:00 Valladolid v Granada
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
24 Sep 18:00 Valladolid v Granada 30 32 38 46 54 44 56
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: X2 & Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.90
Valladolid welcome Granada for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Valladolid v Granada Prediction and Betting Tips.

Valladolid are 2.56 to win at home against Granada, who are 3.12 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.20 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Valladolid has a 30% chance of winning while Granada's success is an estimated 38% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

Valladolid vs Granada Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Granada have kept a clean sheet in their last 3 matches (LaLiga).

Granada have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 3 matches (LaLiga).

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 6 of Real Valladolid's last 7 home games (LaLiga).

Granada have won their last 3 matches (LaLiga).
Our Betting Tip:
X2 & Under 3.5 @ 1.90
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Valladolid vs Granada
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

17:55
RB Leipzig v Zenit
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:55
RB Leipzig v Zenit 57 20 23 53 47 55 45 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.43
17:55
Ajax v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:55
Ajax v Chelsea 39 28 33 68 32 66 34 Ajax Draw No Bet
Pick: Ajax Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.74
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund 38 33 29 56 44 61 39 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.07
20:00
Lille v Valencia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Lille v Valencia 35 30 35 63 37 59 41 Draw
Pick: Draw | Odds: 3.38
20:00
Benfica v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Benfica v Lyon 44 27 29 62 38 52 48 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona 19 18 63 63 37 43 57 Away -1.5 (2:0) AH
Pick: Away -1.5 (2:0) AH | Odds: 2.21
View More Betting Tips ⋙