» » » Betis vs Levante Predictions 24.09.2019

Betis vs Levante Predictions 24.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
24 Sep 19:00 Betis v Levante
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
24 Sep 19:00 Betis v Levante 44 26 30 56 44 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.99

Betis welcome Levante for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Betis v Levante Prediction and Betting Tips.

Betis are 1.97 to win at home against Levante, who are 3.96 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.80 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Betis has a 44% chance of winning while Levante's success is an estimated 30% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Betis vs Levante Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Levante have lost 5 of their last 6 away matches (LaLiga). Twelve of the 15 goals scored or conceded by Betis this LL season have been recorded after half-time. The same can be said about seven of the 11 goals in Levante’s league fixtures of 2019/20. With six clean sheets and no draws in the last seven LL H2H encounters, the history of this fixture clearly favours the first scorer.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.99
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Betis vs Levante
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

17:55
RB Leipzig v Zenit
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:55
RB Leipzig v Zenit 57 20 23 53 47 55 45 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.43
17:55
Ajax v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:55
Ajax v Chelsea 39 28 33 68 32 66 34 Ajax Draw No Bet
Pick: Ajax Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.74
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund 38 33 29 56 44 61 39 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.07
20:00
Lille v Valencia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Lille v Valencia 35 30 35 63 37 59 41 Draw
Pick: Draw | Odds: 3.38
20:00
Benfica v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Benfica v Lyon 44 27 29 62 38 52 48 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona 19 18 63 63 37 43 57 Away -1.5 (2:0) AH
Pick: Away -1.5 (2:0) AH | Odds: 2.21
View More Betting Tips ⋙