» » » Valencia vs Getafe Predictions and Tips 25.09.2019

Valencia vs Getafe Predictions and Tips 25.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-3
25 Sep 19:00 Valencia v Getafe
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
25 Sep 19:00 Valencia v Getafe 52 34 14 45 55 54 46
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.62
Valencia welcome Getafe for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Valencia v Getafe Prediction and Betting Tips.

Valencia are 1.89 to win at home against Getafe, who are 4.78 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.50 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Valencia has a 52% chance of winning while Getafe's success is an estimated 14% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 34 per cent.

Valencia vs Getafe Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in 5 of Valencia's last 6 games (LaLiga). Under 2.5 goals

There have been under 2.5 goals scored in Getafe's last 3 away games (LaLiga).

Getafe have won only two of their last 13 visits to Valencia. Both league meetings last season produced only one goal.
Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.62
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Valencia vs Getafe
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund 38 33 29 56 44 61 39 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.07
20:00
Lille v Valencia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Lille v Valencia 35 30 35 63 37 59 41 Draw
Pick: Draw | Odds: 3.38
20:00
Benfica v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Benfica v Lyon 44 27 29 62 38 52 48 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona 19 18 63 63 37 43 57 Away -1.5 (2:0) AH
Pick: Away -1.5 (2:0) AH | Odds: 2.21
20:00
Genk v Liverpool
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Genk v Liverpool 18 17 65 72 28 49 51 Home +2.0 AH
Pick: Home +2.0 AH | Odds: 1.66
20:00
Salzburg v Napoli
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Salzburg v Napoli 25 25 50 74 26 64 36 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.60
View More Betting Tips ⋙