» » » AS Roma vs Atalanta Predictions and Tips 25.09.2019

AS Roma vs Atalanta Predictions and Tips 25.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
25 Sep 18:00 AS Roma v Atalanta
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
25 Sep 18:00 AS Roma v Atalanta 51 29 20 71 29 69 31
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Away Over 1.5 | Odds: 2.00
AS Roma welcome Atalanta for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our AS Roma v Atalanta Prediction and Betting Tips.

AS Roma are 2.21 to win at home against Atalanta, who are 3.30 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.72 odds.

Respectively, a home win for AS Roma has a 51% chance of winning while Atalanta's success is an estimated 20% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

AS Roma vs Atalanta Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Roma are yet to score a home league goal inside the final 30 minutes this season.

Roma have scored 70% of their league goals in the first-half (seven of ten), but have conceded 71.43% of their goals against after the break (five of seven).

Atalanta have scored 77.78% of their league goals (seven of nine) in the second half.

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in 13 of Roma's last 16 home games (Serie A).

Atalanta have scored at least 2 goals in 9 of their last 10 matches (Serie A).
Our Betting Tip:
Away Over 1.5 @ 2.00
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on AS Roma vs Atalanta
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund 38 33 29 56 44 61 39 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.07
20:00
Lille v Valencia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Lille v Valencia 35 30 35 63 37 59 41 Draw
Pick: Draw | Odds: 3.38
20:00
Benfica v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Benfica v Lyon 44 27 29 62 38 52 48 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona 19 18 63 63 37 43 57 Away -1.5 (2:0) AH
Pick: Away -1.5 (2:0) AH | Odds: 2.21
20:00
Genk v Liverpool
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Genk v Liverpool 18 17 65 72 28 49 51 Home +2.0 AH
Pick: Home +2.0 AH | Odds: 1.66
20:00
Salzburg v Napoli
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Salzburg v Napoli 25 25 50 74 26 64 36 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.60
View More Betting Tips ⋙