» » » Eintracht Frankfurt vs Dortmund Predictions 22.09.2019

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Dortmund Predictions 22.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-2
22 Sep 17:00 Eintracht Frankfurt v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
22 Sep 17:00 Eintracht Frankfurt v Dortmund 28 25 47 64 36 62 38
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.71
Eintracht Frankfurt welcome Dortmund for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Eintracht Frankfurt v Dortmund Prediction and Betting Tips.

Eintracht Frankfurt are 4.38 to win at home against Dortmund, who are 1.79 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.24 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Eintracht Frankfurt has a 28% chance of winning while Dortmund's success is an estimated 47% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Dortmund Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Frankfurt’s Bundesliga fixtures have averaged 4.5 yellow cards so far.

Dortmund have conceded the opener in five of their last eight Bundesliga away games, including both this season.

The opener has been scored within 25 minutes in five of the last six H2Hs.

Borussia Dortmund have won 44 of their 92 Bundesliga meetings with Frankfurt – more wins than they have picked up against any other club in the BL.
Our Betting Tip:
Under 3.5 @ 1.71
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Eintracht Frankfurt vs Dortmund
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

17:55
RB Leipzig v Zenit
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:55
RB Leipzig v Zenit 57 20 23 53 47 55 45 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.43
17:55
Ajax v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:55
Ajax v Chelsea 39 28 33 68 32 66 34 Ajax Draw No Bet
Pick: Ajax Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.74
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund 38 33 29 56 44 61 39 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.07
20:00
Lille v Valencia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Lille v Valencia 35 30 35 63 37 59 41 Draw
Pick: Draw | Odds: 3.38
20:00
Benfica v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Benfica v Lyon 44 27 29 62 38 52 48 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona 19 18 63 63 37 43 57 Away -1.5 (2:0) AH
Pick: Away -1.5 (2:0) AH | Odds: 2.21
View More Betting Tips ⋙