» » » Valencia vs Leganes Predictions 22.09.2019

Valencia vs Leganes Predictions 22.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-1
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
22 Sep 15:00 Valencia v Leganes 54 27 19 50 50 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap | Odds: 1.77

Valencia welcome Leganes for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Valencia v Leganes Prediction and Betting Tips.

Valencia are 1.65 to win at home against Leganes, who are 6.20 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.90 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Valencia has a 54% chance of winning while Leganes's success is an estimated 19% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Valencia vs Leganes Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Leganes have lost their last 6 matches (LaLiga).

Valencia are undefeated in 14 of their last 15 home matches (LaLiga).

Valencia are undefeated in their last 8 matches against Leganes in all competitions.

Valencia have seen under 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches against Leganes in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 (-0.5, -1) Handicap @ 1.77
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Valencia vs Leganes
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund 38 33 29 56 44 61 39 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.07
20:00
Lille v Valencia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Lille v Valencia 35 30 35 63 37 59 41 Draw
Pick: Draw | Odds: 3.38
20:00
Benfica v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Benfica v Lyon 44 27 29 62 38 52 48 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona 19 18 63 63 37 43 57 Away -1.5 (2:0) AH
Pick: Away -1.5 (2:0) AH | Odds: 2.21
20:00
Genk v Liverpool
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Genk v Liverpool 18 17 65 72 28 49 51 Home +2.0 AH
Pick: Home +2.0 AH | Odds: 1.66
20:00
Salzburg v Napoli
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Salzburg v Napoli 25 25 50 74 26 64 36 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.60
View More Betting Tips ⋙