» » » Sevilla vs Real Madrid Predictions 22.09.2019

Sevilla vs Real Madrid Predictions 22.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
22 Sep 20:00 Sevilla v Real Madrid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
22 Sep 20:00 Sevilla v Real Madrid 42 30 28 64 36 62 38
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.79
Sevilla welcome Real Madrid for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Sevilla v Real Madrid Prediction and Betting Tips.

Sevilla are 2.62 to win at home against Real Madrid, who are 2.63 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.84 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Sevilla has a 42% chance of winning while Real Madrid's success is an estimated 28% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 30 per cent.

Sevilla vs Real Madrid Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Sevilla have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 7 home matches against Real Madrid in all competitions.

Real Madrid have scored at least 2 goals in 12 of their last 14 matches against Sevilla in all competitions.

Sevilla have scored at least 2 goals in their last 7 home matches against Real Madrid in all competitions.

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Real Madrid's last 3 away games (LaLiga).
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS & Over 2.5 @ 1.79
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Sevilla vs Real Madrid
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund 38 33 29 56 44 61 39 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.07
20:00
Lille v Valencia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Lille v Valencia 35 30 35 63 37 59 41 Draw
Pick: Draw | Odds: 3.38
20:00
Benfica v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Benfica v Lyon 44 27 29 62 38 52 48 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona 19 18 63 63 37 43 57 Away -1.5 (2:0) AH
Pick: Away -1.5 (2:0) AH | Odds: 2.21
20:00
Genk v Liverpool
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Genk v Liverpool 18 17 65 72 28 49 51 Home +2.0 AH
Pick: Home +2.0 AH | Odds: 1.66
20:00
Salzburg v Napoli
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Salzburg v Napoli 25 25 50 74 26 64 36 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.60
View More Betting Tips ⋙