AC Milan vs Inter Milan Predictions and Tips 21.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-2
19:45 AC Milan v Inter Milan
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 AC Milan v Inter Milan 36 31 33 42 58 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 2 Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.57
AC Milan welcome Inter Milan for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our AC Milan v Inter Milan Prediction and Betting Tips.


AC Milan are 3.20 to win at home against Inter Milan, who are 2.30 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.30 odds.

Respectively, a home win for AC Milan has a 36% chance of winning while Inter Milan's success is an estimated 33% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

AC Milan vs Inter Milan Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Inter have won four of their last six Serie A away matches (D1, L1): as many as wins as in their previous 11 games on the road.

Inter have been winning at both half time and full time in their last 3 matches (Serie A).

Inter are undefeated in their last 7 matches against AC Milan in all competitions.

Three of the last four SA derbies have seen the half-time points distribution matched at full-time.
Our Betting Tip:
2 Draw No Bet @ 1.57
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on AC Milan vs Inter Milan
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » AC Milan vs Inter Milan Predictions and Tips 21.09.2019