» » » Atletico Madrid vs Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips 21.09.2019

Atletico Madrid vs Celta Vigo Predictions and Tips 21.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
21 Sep 17:30 Atletico Madrid v Celta
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
21 Sep 17:30 Atletico Madrid v Celta 64 26 10 50 50 44 56
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 To Nil | Odds: 2.07
Atletico Madrid welcome Celta for a La Liga match on . Read on for our Atletico Madrid v Celta Prediction and Betting Tips.

Atletico Madrid are 1.61 to win at home against Celta, who are 5.75 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.00 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Atletico Madrid has a 64% chance of winning while Celta's success is an estimated 10% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 26 per cent.

Atletico Madrid vs Celta Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Atletico have won 8 of their last 9 home matches (LaLiga).

Atletico have scored at least 2 goals in their last 7 home matches against Celta Vigo in all competitions

Celta Vigo have failed to win their last 13 away matches (LaLiga).

Atletico have won their last 4 home matches against Celta Vigo in all competitions.

Atletico have kept a clean sheet in 5 of their last 7 matches against Celta Vigo in all competitions.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 To Nil @ 2.07
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Atletico Madrid vs Celta
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund 38 33 29 56 44 61 39 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.07
20:00
Lille v Valencia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Lille v Valencia 35 30 35 63 37 59 41 Draw
Pick: Draw | Odds: 3.38
20:00
Benfica v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Benfica v Lyon 44 27 29 62 38 52 48 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona 19 18 63 63 37 43 57 Away -1.5 (2:0) AH
Pick: Away -1.5 (2:0) AH | Odds: 2.21
20:00
Genk v Liverpool
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Genk v Liverpool 18 17 65 72 28 49 51 Home +2.0 AH
Pick: Home +2.0 AH | Odds: 1.66
20:00
Salzburg v Napoli
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Salzburg v Napoli 25 25 50 74 26 64 36 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.60
View More Betting Tips ⋙