» » » Burnley vs Norwich City Predictions and Tips 21.09.2019

Burnley vs Norwich City Predictions and Tips 21.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
21 Sep 15:00 Burnley v Norwich
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
21 Sep 15:00 Burnley v Norwich 47 22 31 61 39 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.71
Burnley welcome Norwich for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Burnley v Norwich Prediction and Betting Tips.

Burnley are 2.00 to win at home against Norwich, who are 3.76 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.92 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Burnley has a 47% chance of winning while Norwich's success is an estimated 31% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

Burnley vs Norwich Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Burnley have scored at least 2 goals in their last 7 home matches against Norwich in all competitions.

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Burnley's last 3 home games (Premier League).

Burnley have seen over 2.5 goals in their last 3 matches against Norwich in all competitions.

Norwich have conceded at least 2 goals in their last 3 matches (Premier League).
Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.71
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Burnley vs Norwich
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

View More Betting Tips ⋙