Cagliari vs Genoa Predictions 20.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
19:45 Cagliari v Genoa
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:45 Cagliari v Genoa 45 31 24 55 45 64 36
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.68
Cagliari welcome Genoa for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Cagliari v Genoa Prediction and Betting Tips.


Cagliari are 2.56 to win at home against Genoa, who are 2.87 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.52 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Cagliari has a 45% chance of winning while Genoa's success is an estimated 24% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Cagliari vs Genoa Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Thirteen of Cagliari’s last 15 SA home results (wins/losses) have been decided by a single-goal margin. Genoa have only scored before half-time in two of their last ten SA games, albeit those two games were this season. Cagliari have lost their last 4 home matches (Serie A). Seven of the last nine SA H2H results (wins/losses) at this venue have been decided by a single-goal margin.
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.68
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Cagliari vs Genoa
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Cagliari vs Genoa Predictions 20.09.2019