» » » Schalke 04 vs Mainz Predictions 20.09.2019

Schalke 04 vs Mainz Predictions 20.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-1
20 Sep 19:30 Schalke v Mainz
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20 Sep 19:30 Schalke v Mainz 59 23 18 63 37 51 49
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.72
Schalke welcome Mainz for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our Schalke v Mainz Prediction and Betting Tips.

Schalke are 1.72 to win at home against Mainz, who are 5.25 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.00 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Schalke has a 59% chance of winning while Mainz's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 23 per cent.

Schalke vs Mainz Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Mainz have lost 9 of their last 10 away matches (Bundesliga).

Schalke have won their last 5 home matches against Mainz in all competitions.

The last six H2H matches have seen just one side score.

Schalke have won five straight H2Hs at home, scoring first in each game and leading at half-time in four.
Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.72
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Schalke vs Mainz
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

17:55
RB Leipzig v Zenit
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:55
RB Leipzig v Zenit 57 20 23 53 47 55 45 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.43
17:55
Ajax v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:55
Ajax v Chelsea 39 28 33 68 32 66 34 Ajax Draw No Bet
Pick: Ajax Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.74
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund 38 33 29 56 44 61 39 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.07
20:00
Lille v Valencia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Lille v Valencia 35 30 35 63 37 59 41 Draw
Pick: Draw | Odds: 3.38
20:00
Benfica v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Benfica v Lyon 44 27 29 62 38 52 48 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona 19 18 63 63 37 43 57 Away -1.5 (2:0) AH
Pick: Away -1.5 (2:0) AH | Odds: 2.21
View More Betting Tips ⋙