» » » Wolves vs Braga Predictions and Tips 19.09.2019

Wolves vs Braga Predictions and Tips 19.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
19 Sep 20:00 Wolves v Braga
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19 Sep 20:00 Wolves v Braga 46 29 25 50 50 45 55
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.79
Wolves welcome Braga for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Wolves v Braga Prediction and Betting Tips.

Wolves are 1.63 to win at home against Braga, who are 6.25 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.00 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Wolves has a 46% chance of winning while Braga's success is an estimated 25% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

Wolves vs Braga Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
Under 2.5 @ 1.79
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Wolves vs Braga
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

17:55
RB Leipzig v Zenit
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:55
RB Leipzig v Zenit 57 20 23 53 47 55 45 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.43
17:55
Ajax v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:55
Ajax v Chelsea 39 28 33 68 32 66 34 Ajax Draw No Bet
Pick: Ajax Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.74
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund 38 33 29 56 44 61 39 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.07
20:00
Lille v Valencia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Lille v Valencia 35 30 35 63 37 59 41 Draw
Pick: Draw | Odds: 3.38
20:00
Benfica v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Benfica v Lyon 44 27 29 62 38 52 48 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona 19 18 63 63 37 43 57 Away -1.5 (2:0) AH
Pick: Away -1.5 (2:0) AH | Odds: 2.21
View More Betting Tips ⋙