» » » Manchester United vs FC Astana Predictions and Tips 19.09.2019

Manchester United vs FC Astana Predictions and Tips 19.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-0
19 Sep 20:00 Man United v FC Astana
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19 Sep 20:00 Man United v FC Astana 69 20 11 60 40 40 60
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Home Under 2.5 | Odds: 1.64
Man United welcome FC Astana for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Man United v FC Astana Prediction and Betting Tips.

Man United are 1.24 to win at home against FC Astana, who are 16.00 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 6.60 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Man United has a 69% chance of winning while FC Astana's success is an estimated 11% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 20 per cent.

Man United vs FC Astana Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Only five of Astana’s last 15 fixtures in all competitions saw both teams score.

United have struggled for goals since winning 4-0 at home to Chelsea at the opening weekend in the Premier League and have been unable to beat the one-goal mark for goals of their own in the previous 4.
Our Betting Tip:
Home Under 2.5 @ 1.64
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Man United vs FC Astana
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

17:55
RB Leipzig v Zenit
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:55
RB Leipzig v Zenit 57 20 23 53 47 55 45 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.43
17:55
Ajax v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:55
Ajax v Chelsea 39 28 33 68 32 66 34 Ajax Draw No Bet
Pick: Ajax Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.74
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund 38 33 29 56 44 61 39 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.07
20:00
Lille v Valencia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Lille v Valencia 35 30 35 63 37 59 41 Draw
Pick: Draw | Odds: 3.38
20:00
Benfica v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Benfica v Lyon 44 27 29 62 38 52 48 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona 19 18 63 63 37 43 57 Away -1.5 (2:0) AH
Pick: Away -1.5 (2:0) AH | Odds: 2.21
View More Betting Tips ⋙