» » » PSV vs Sporting CP Predictions and Tips 19.09.2019

PSV vs Sporting CP Predictions and Tips 19.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-2
19 Sep 17:55 PSV v Sporting CP
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19 Sep 17:55 PSV v Sporting CP 53 32 15 68 32 63 37
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: 1X & Under 3.5 | Odds: 1.88
PSV welcome Sporting CP for a Europa League match on . Read on for our PSV v Sporting CP Prediction and Betting Tips.

PSV are 1.87 to win at home against Sporting CP, who are 4.10 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.10 odds.

Respectively, a home win for PSV has a 53% chance of winning while Sporting CP's success is an estimated 15% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 32 per cent.

PSV vs Sporting CP Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

PSV have not conceded a goal in 382 minutes of European football.

Sporting are struggling for consistency this season, with only two wins from their first five league games. The Portuguese giants have also had a man sent off in each of their last two outings, which has done them no favours.
Our Betting Tip:
1X & Under 3.5 @ 1.88
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on PSV vs Sporting CP
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund 38 33 29 56 44 61 39 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.07
20:00
Lille v Valencia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Lille v Valencia 35 30 35 63 37 59 41 Draw
Pick: Draw | Odds: 3.38
20:00
Benfica v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Benfica v Lyon 44 27 29 62 38 52 48 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona 19 18 63 63 37 43 57 Away -1.5 (2:0) AH
Pick: Away -1.5 (2:0) AH | Odds: 2.21
20:00
Genk v Liverpool
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Genk v Liverpool 18 17 65 72 28 49 51 Home +2.0 AH
Pick: Home +2.0 AH | Odds: 1.66
20:00
Salzburg v Napoli
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Salzburg v Napoli 25 25 50 74 26 64 36 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.60
View More Betting Tips ⋙