» » » Eintracht Frankfurt vs Arsenal Predictions 19.09.2019

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Arsenal Predictions 19.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-3
19 Sep 17:55 Eintracht Frankfurt v Arsenal
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19 Sep 17:55 Eintracht Frankfurt v Arsenal 34 34 32 63 37 65 35
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Home Over 1.5 | Odds: 2.23
Eintracht Frankfurt welcome Arsenal for a Europa League match on . Read on for our Eintracht Frankfurt v Arsenal Prediction and Betting Tips.

Eintracht Frankfurt are 3.08 to win at home against Arsenal, who are 2.39 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.56 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Eintracht Frankfurt has a 34% chance of winning while Arsenal's success is an estimated 32% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 34 per cent.

Eintracht Frankfurt vs Arsenal Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Eintracht Frankfurt are undefeated in 22 of their last 24 matches (UEFA Europa League).

There have been over 2.5 goals scored in Arsenal's last 3 games (UEFA Europa League).

This will be the first ever competitive meeting between Eintracht Frankfurt and Arsenal.

Arsenal have lost their last four away European games against German opponents, scoring twice and conceding 13 in the process.
Our Betting Tip:
Home Over 1.5 @ 2.23
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Eintracht Frankfurt vs Arsenal
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

17:55
RB Leipzig v Zenit
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:55
RB Leipzig v Zenit 57 20 23 53 47 55 45 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.43
17:55
Ajax v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:55
Ajax v Chelsea 39 28 33 68 32 66 34 Ajax Draw No Bet
Pick: Ajax Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.74
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund 38 33 29 56 44 61 39 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.07
20:00
Lille v Valencia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Lille v Valencia 35 30 35 63 37 59 41 Draw
Pick: Draw | Odds: 3.38
20:00
Benfica v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Benfica v Lyon 44 27 29 62 38 52 48 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona 19 18 63 63 37 43 57 Away -1.5 (2:0) AH
Pick: Away -1.5 (2:0) AH | Odds: 2.21
View More Betting Tips ⋙