» » » Bayer Leverkusen vs Lokomotiv Predictions 18.09.2019

Bayer Leverkusen vs Lokomotiv Predictions 18.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
18 Sep 20:00 Bayer Leverkusen v Lokomotiv
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18 Sep 20:00 Bayer Leverkusen v Lokomotiv 53 25 22 60 40 53 47
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
Bayer Leverkusen welcome Lokomotiv for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Bayer Leverkusen v Lokomotiv Prediction and Betting Tips.

Bayer Leverkusen are 1.39 to win at home against Lokomotiv, who are 9.60 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 5.00 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Bayer Leverkusen has a 53% chance of winning while Lokomotiv's success is an estimated 22% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 25 per cent.

Bayer Leverkusen vs Lokomotiv Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

The opener was scored within 30 minutes in four of Leverkusen’s five competitive games this season.

The opener has been scored within 20 minutes in Lokomotiv’s last four away games.

Lokomotiv have lost seven of their eight previous European matches against German opposition, losing five ‘to nil’.

This will be the first-ever competitive meeting between Lokomotiv Moscow and Bayer Leverkusen.
Our Betting Tip:
Over 2.5 @ 1.75
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Bayer Leverkusen vs Lokomotiv
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

17:55
RB Leipzig v Zenit
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:55
RB Leipzig v Zenit 57 20 23 53 47 55 45 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.43
17:55
Ajax v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:55
Ajax v Chelsea 39 28 33 68 32 66 34 Ajax Draw No Bet
Pick: Ajax Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.74
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund 38 33 29 56 44 61 39 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.07
20:00
Lille v Valencia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Lille v Valencia 35 30 35 63 37 59 41 Draw
Pick: Draw | Odds: 3.38
20:00
Benfica v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Benfica v Lyon 44 27 29 62 38 52 48 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona 19 18 63 63 37 43 57 Away -1.5 (2:0) AH
Pick: Away -1.5 (2:0) AH | Odds: 2.21
View More Betting Tips ⋙