» » » Dinamo Zagreb vs Atalanta Predictions 18.09.2019

Dinamo Zagreb vs Atalanta Predictions 18.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 4-0
18 Sep 20:00 Dinamo Zagreb v Atalanta
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18 Sep 20:00 Dinamo Zagreb v Atalanta 36 27 37 62 38 62 38
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.74
Dinamo Zagreb welcome Atalanta for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Dinamo Zagreb v Atalanta Prediction and Betting Tips.

Dinamo Zagreb are 3.62 to win at home against Atalanta, who are 2.17 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.48 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Dinamo Zagreb has a 36% chance of winning while Atalanta's success is an estimated 37% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Dinamo Zagreb vs Atalanta Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Dinamo Zagreb are undefeated in their last 6 matches (UEFA Champions League).

Eight of Zagreb’s last ten victories at this venue were won with a -1 handicap.

The last goal of the match was scored after the 75th minute in Atalanta’s last five away games.

The last time Zagreb failed to score at home was back in December 2018.
Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.74
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Dinamo Zagreb vs Atalanta
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund 38 33 29 56 44 61 39 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.07
20:00
Lille v Valencia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Lille v Valencia 35 30 35 63 37 59 41 Draw
Pick: Draw | Odds: 3.38
20:00
Benfica v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Benfica v Lyon 44 27 29 62 38 52 48 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona 19 18 63 63 37 43 57 Away -1.5 (2:0) AH
Pick: Away -1.5 (2:0) AH | Odds: 2.21
20:00
Genk v Liverpool
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Genk v Liverpool 18 17 65 72 28 49 51 Home +2.0 AH
Pick: Home +2.0 AH | Odds: 1.66
20:00
Salzburg v Napoli
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Salzburg v Napoli 25 25 50 74 26 64 36 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.60
View More Betting Tips ⋙