» » » Paris SG vs Real Madrid Predictions 18.09.2019

Paris SG vs Real Madrid Predictions 18.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-0
18 Sep 20:00 Paris SG v Real Madrid
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18 Sep 20:00 Paris SG v Real Madrid 50 35 15 63 37 64 36
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: Away Under 1.5 | Odds: 1.65
Paris SG welcome Real Madrid for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Paris SG v Real Madrid Prediction and Betting Tips.

Paris SG are 2.31 to win at home against Real Madrid, who are 3.06 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.78 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Paris SG has a 50% chance of winning while Real Madrid's success is an estimated 15% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 35 per cent.

Paris SG vs Real Madrid Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

PSG's Ligue 1 form ahead of this opening Champions League (UCL) matchday is: W4, L1. All wins have yielded a clean sheet, with the last three wins (GF 7, GA 0).

Barcelona's eternal rivals Real Madrid do not look in the best of shape so far. Zinedine Zidane is looking to win the Champions League for a fourth time as Real manager.

The Ligue 1 champions are missing their regular front three with Neymar, Kylian Mbappe and Edinson Cavani all unavailable, which suggests the manager can opt for a more defensive approach.
Our Betting Tip:
Away Under 1.5 @ 1.65
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Paris SG vs Real Madrid
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

17:55
RB Leipzig v Zenit
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:55
RB Leipzig v Zenit 57 20 23 53 47 55 45 Under 2.5
Pick: Under 2.5 | Odds: 2.43
17:55
Ajax v Chelsea
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
17:55
Ajax v Chelsea 39 28 33 68 32 66 34 Ajax Draw No Bet
Pick: Ajax Draw No Bet | Odds: 1.74
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund 38 33 29 56 44 61 39 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.07
20:00
Lille v Valencia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Lille v Valencia 35 30 35 63 37 59 41 Draw
Pick: Draw | Odds: 3.38
20:00
Benfica v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Benfica v Lyon 44 27 29 62 38 52 48 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona 19 18 63 63 37 43 57 Away -1.5 (2:0) AH
Pick: Away -1.5 (2:0) AH | Odds: 2.21
View More Betting Tips ⋙