» » » Salzburg vs Genk Predictions 17.09.2019

Salzburg vs Genk Predictions 17.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 6-2
17 Sep 20:00 Salzburg v Genk
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
17 Sep 20:00 Salzburg v Genk 71 18 11 73 27 64 36
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.60
Salzburg welcome Genk for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Salzburg v Genk Prediction and Betting Tips.

Salzburg are 1.61 to win at home against Genk, who are 5.65 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.44 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Salzburg has a 71% chance of winning while Genk's success is an estimated 11% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 18 per cent.

Salzburg vs Genk Predictions

Reason for our betting tips:

Salzburg’s last three home games have featured a total of eight goals after the 75th minute.

Genk have netted in 29 of their last 30 European fixtures, and all four previous fixtures against Austrian opposition (W1, D2, L1).

Salzburg are undefeated in their last 14 matches (UEFA Champions League).

Genk have failed to win their last 6 matches (UEFA Champions League).

FC Salzburg scored 17 goals in the UEFA Europa League Group Stage last season; the only team to score more were Sevilla (18).
Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.60
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Salzburg vs Genk
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund 38 33 29 56 44 61 39 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.07
20:00
Lille v Valencia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Lille v Valencia 35 30 35 63 37 59 41 Draw
Pick: Draw | Odds: 3.38
20:00
Benfica v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Benfica v Lyon 44 27 29 62 38 52 48 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona 19 18 63 63 37 43 57 Away -1.5 (2:0) AH
Pick: Away -1.5 (2:0) AH | Odds: 2.21
20:00
Genk v Liverpool
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Genk v Liverpool 18 17 65 72 28 49 51 Home +2.0 AH
Pick: Home +2.0 AH | Odds: 1.66
20:00
Salzburg v Napoli
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Salzburg v Napoli 25 25 50 74 26 64 36 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.60
View More Betting Tips ⋙