Chelsea vs Valencia Predictions 17.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-1
20:00 Chelsea v Valencia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Chelsea v Valencia 54 28 18 58 42 60 40
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 | Odds: 1.88
Chelsea welcome Valencia for a Champions League match on . Read on for our Chelsea v Valencia Prediction and Betting Tips.

Chelsea are 1.88 to win at home against Valencia, who are 4.48 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.72 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Chelsea has a 54% chance of winning while Valencia's success is an estimated 18% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 28 per cent.

Chelsea vs Valencia Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 @ 1.88
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Chelsea vs Valencia
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Chelsea vs Valencia Predictions 17.09.2019