St. Pauli vs Hamburger Predictions 16.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 2-0
19:30 St. Pauli v Hamburger
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
19:30 St. Pauli v Hamburger 24 29 47 52 48 52 48
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W2 | Odds: 1.75
St. Pauli welcome Hamburger for a Bundesliga match on . Read on for our St. Pauli v Hamburger Prediction and Betting Tips.


St. Pauli are 4.28 to win at home against Hamburger, who are 1.75 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.92 odds.

Respectively, a home win for St. Pauli has a 24% chance of winning while Hamburger's success is an estimated 47% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 29 per cent.

St. Pauli vs Hamburger Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W2 @ 1.75
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on St. Pauli vs Hamburger
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » St. Pauli vs Hamburger Predictions 16.09.2019