Alanyaspor vs Fenerbahce Predictions 16.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 3-1
18:00 Alanyaspor v Fenerbahce
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
18:00 Alanyaspor v Fenerbahce 48 27 25 63 37 62 38
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.62
Alanyaspor welcome Fenerbahce for a Turkey Super Lig match on . Read on for our Alanyaspor v Fenerbahce Prediction and Betting Tips.


Alanyaspor are 2.69 to win at home against Fenerbahce, who are 2.59 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.66 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Alanyaspor has a 48% chance of winning while Fenerbahce's success is an estimated 25% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 27 per cent.

Alanyaspor vs Fenerbahce Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.62
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Alanyaspor vs Fenerbahce
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Alanyaspor vs Fenerbahce Predictions 16.09.2019