» » » Torino vs Lecce Predictions and Tips 16.09.2019

Torino vs Lecce Predictions and Tips 16.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 1-2
16 Sep 19:45 Torino v Lecce
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
16 Sep 19:45 Torino v Lecce 68 22 10 67 33 59 41
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: W1 & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.23
Torino welcome Lecce for a Italy Serie A match on . Read on for our Torino v Lecce Prediction and Betting Tips.

Torino are 1.48 to win at home against Lecce, who are 7.80 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 4.54 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Torino has a 68% chance of winning while Lecce's success is an estimated 10% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 22 per cent.

Torino vs Lecce Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
W1 & Over 2.5 @ 2.23
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Torino vs Lecce
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


More Today's Betting Tips

20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Inter Milan v Dortmund 38 33 29 56 44 61 39 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 2.07
20:00
Lille v Valencia
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Lille v Valencia 35 30 35 63 37 59 41 Draw
Pick: Draw | Odds: 3.38
20:00
Benfica v Lyon
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Benfica v Lyon 44 27 29 62 38 52 48 Over 2.5
Pick: Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.75
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Slavia Prague v Barcelona 19 18 63 63 37 43 57 Away -1.5 (2:0) AH
Pick: Away -1.5 (2:0) AH | Odds: 2.21
20:00
Genk v Liverpool
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Genk v Liverpool 18 17 65 72 28 49 51 Home +2.0 AH
Pick: Home +2.0 AH | Odds: 1.66
20:00
Salzburg v Napoli
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS Tips
20:00
Salzburg v Napoli 25 25 50 74 26 64 36 BTTS & Over 2.5
Pick: BTTS & Over 2.5 | Odds: 1.60
View More Betting Tips ⋙