Aston Villa vs West Ham Predictions and Tips 16.09.2019

The Match Is Over. Score: 0-0
20:00 Aston Villa v West Ham
Kick-off Game 1 X 2 O/U 2.5 BTTS
20:00 Aston Villa v West Ham 33 31 36 64 36 62 38
1xbet Enter EUR100 promo code for 100% first deposit bonus Bet Now
Pick: BTTS | Odds: 1.54
Aston Villa welcome West Ham for a Premier League match on . Read on for our Aston Villa v West Ham Prediction and Betting Tips.


Aston Villa are 2.72 to win at home against West Ham, who are 2.68 to get the win here, with the draw offered at the 3.58 odds.

Respectively, a home win for Aston Villa has a 33% chance of winning while West Ham's success is an estimated 36% possibility. Any draw result may occur with 31 per cent.

Aston Villa vs West Ham Predictions

Our Betting Tip:
BTTS @ 1.54
*bonusMB - the promo code used for receiving 100% bonus on first deposit upon registration with 1xBet Bookmaker.
Free Bet on Aston Villa vs West Ham
1xBet Welcome Bonus
Join our private group and receive more than 10 tips every day
Join Telegram
Join Instagram


» » » Aston Villa vs West Ham Predictions and Tips 16.09.2019